Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful

So I realize it is December 6, and this is a little late, but I just feel like I need to update my blog with how thankful I am for so many things! I love this time of year because it makes me reflect on so many things! So here are just a few things I am thankful for this year:
  • Socks: these days I am freezing all the time, and I can't seem to love them enough.
  • Coke: I have tried going off of it so many times... it is just not worth it. I heart coke.
  • Hugs: My six year olds love to give hugs. They can always make my day brighter.
  • Chocolate chip pancakes: I never thought I could learn to love these so much, but Brent has a little bit of an addiction... They are delicious and they always make dinner so fun! :)
  • P90X: I have not been as good as I should have been... there just aren't enough hours in a day. But I love that I am not charged for every month I don't use it.
  • In-laws that live close: It is hard growing up and not being able to be close to my parents, so it is nice to have Brent's parents close by. They are so good to us. ESPECIALLY this weekend when our washer leaked so we can't use it... bless their hearts for letting us monopolize their laundry machines!!
  • Cupcakes: enough said :)
  • Saturdays: Ever since we started dating, Saturday has been 'our day.' I look forward to this all week. Even if we just lounge around, we always have an amazing day.
  • My job: I am so lucky to be blessed with this job during this economy.
  • My family: They are there for me no matter what.
  • Brent: I could go on and on about this one... I am so thankful to have such an amazing man in my life. I love that he always makes me feel like I am the center of his world.
  • Temples: With all I have been through this past couple years, it makes me so thankful to have these in my life. We really take them for granted being so close in Utah.
  • Christmas music: I never get sick of it! (with the exception of Rudolph and Up On the Housetop from our Christmas program)
  • String Cheese and Peanut Butter crackers: Without these during school, I would go starving ;)
I could probably go on and on, but those are just some of the things I can think of today, I have so much to be grateful for, I am a very lucky girl :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST!! I am so happy for you Mary Rose. Life seems like it is great. Thank goodness for pb and string cheese and never quit coke...you need it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed this post! What great things to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete