Monday, August 15, 2011

Rounding Up Summer

My mom and dad took a little road trip this month! They went and visited my sister and her new adorable baby, Henry in Minneapolis! From there, they came to spend some time out here! It was amazing to have them come visit! We ate and made lots of yummy (comfort) food, they helped a TON with my classroom (with Katchie too), gawked over my ever growing belly, we went to a concert, Salt Lake, and Park City, and just had fun! It is a bummer having them far away, but it is sure nice when we get to see them! Thanks for coming to visit Momma and Biggie T!! Love you! Here are a few pics!

Baby's first concert!! We took my mom and dad to see Tim McGraw at Usana Amitheatre last weekend and it was such a blast! The belly picture was taken at about 22 1/2 weeks! (haha I guess I was REAL excited)



This last Saturday we went to Park City with the family! We were walking down Main Street and saw "Loosey the Moose" and I had to have our picture in front of it! :) This is at about 23 1/2 weeks... not sure if you notice or not, but my belly grew quite a bit in one week! This feisty girl is growing fast!!


3 comments:

  1. We had a blast and miss you already. Thanks so much for taking us to the concert and all your hospitality. We are glad we got to see you pregnant and can't wait to meet that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little belly! I say little, because even though I know you feel huge now, trust me, you will be amazed at how much more it can expand! ;) You look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete