Saturday, November 6, 2010

Enjoying the Cabin!


We got to go to the cabin with Clayton and Amy this summer! We met up with the Lunt, Bird, and Thompson families who had been there all weekend! We only went for a day, but we had so much fun. I don't think I have been to our family cabin in like 7 years! We got to use their 4wheelers and go out to Lily Lake, we ate yummy food, roasted smores, and enjoyed great company! I hope we get to go again soon! It really brought back a lot of memories!

Yes... Brent LOVES smores (they are probably one of his favorite things ever)... I don't know why he was making that face... maybe because I was making fun of how he had chocolate all over :)

Roasting biscuits over the fire :)

Clayton and Amy on the 4 wheeler! (you are welcome Bubba for not posting the picture of you in my giant sunglasses haha)

Brent and I on the 4 wheeler at Lily Lake! It was absolutely gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I haven't been in ages! In fact none of our kids have been! How sad. Hopefully someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Rose,
    I MISS you so much! How in the world did we go from being bff and seeing each other every day to this? It needs to change! Will you please post more pictures? Your dress is gorgeous, your hair and face is perfect, I just want to be you! Are you ever done in P-town anymore? We can come up to salt lake...I just need to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog... love it... added it to mine... going to follow it... miss you!

    ReplyDelete