Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My First Cake

So Clayton and Amy asked me to make their wedding cake... I was THRILLED when they asked me, seeing how this is one of my favorite things to do! I really can't wait to go to school so that I can make fabulous cakes :) They didn't care what it looked like (which is crazy stressful to try and decide for someone else's wedding!!), so I was looking for ideas for weeks and weeks! Well despite all of the stress, I feel like it was quite the accomplishment for my first real cake! Thank you so so much to all of my family that dealt with my stress and helped with ideas, and helped me get it pulled together on their wedding day! What do you think?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me??? Girl, that is absolutely amazing! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete