Thursday, February 10, 2011

Auto Show!


So this year Brent and I went to the Auto Show again down in Salt Lake. We had such a great time! We have so much fun together, and it was fun to dream about all the beautiful cars we will own someday :) It may take us till we are 54 like my mom to get her SEXY red 2011 Camero... but someday we might be so lucky!! We took lots of great pictures with Brent's new amazing camera, but here are a couple that I thought were fun because we were in them! BTW the REALLY nice cars are the ones they don't let you sit and play in... I don't know why... ;)
How hot is this car?! Seriously!? :)

So this has been my life lately outside of school... I don't post much about it, but I absolutely LOVE doing eyelashes! It was so hard to get the hang of in the beginning, but I really look forward to my appointments after school! I have gotten to meet the most interesting people! It is so fun! You know you want me to do your eyelashes... Feeling gorgeous in the morning when you wake up is just a phone call away.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment