Sunday, February 27, 2011

We Moved!!


So I don't have any pics of our new place but I thought I would include a few of my favorites from their website!! We moved to Quail Cove in Layton! It is a super cute (big) apartment complex with lots of fun things to do!! We have a 2 bed 2 bath now :) so that means when my eyelash clients come over they don't have to see all of our bathroom clutter!! woo hoo!! I am very excited about that!

They have tennis courts, a racquetball court, a pool, a hot tub open year round, zumba classes twice a week, and an awesome workout room including... wait for it... 2 spin bikes!!!! I can't wait!! I have missed spin so so much since I cancelled my gym membership and I am so excited to use them!! OH and we are super close to the mall now... Brent is nervous about it haha!

I am super close to work now, and Brent will drive sometimes and take the front runner to Salt Lake! We will really miss the people in Brigham City, but are super excited for this next chapter!! We have been moving all weekend and are still putting stuff away, but when we get everything put out I will post some pics :)



2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing place - and does it get any better than laying out by the pool with a gorgeous view of the mountains? Can't wait to see pictures of the apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys are in our ward now. It's the Lincoln Ward. The building is on Antelope Drive and it starts at 9. I went to school with Brent. You guys will love it

    ReplyDelete