Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photo Updates!

How amazing is this husband/son?! For Mother's Day he spent the rainy afternoon grilling under an umbrella :) He was good to the mother of his future children with yummy breakfast and a beautiful new watch! Love this man!


It just wouldn't be Easter without the bunny cake!


Our first married Easter! Isn't he handsome?! I don't know if you can tell.. but we are matching... :) And yes I know that my blazer is adorable... it was in my Easter basket! He done good!


WOOT WOOT! It has been official since December but it was so great to see him walk across that stage to get his degrees on Saturday! When you get 2 Bachelor degrees you better walk!!


Aww.. so proud of this guy!

Life. Is. Good.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Brent! And what a lucky lady you are---but you deserve it! Love the cake--I think you get better at them every year!!!

    ReplyDelete