Thursday, January 13, 2011

Almost Forgot

I almost forgot my favorite part of my last blog post!

The day after the furnace broke, I told my kids that the heater at my apartment was broken and they were so sweet! Here is a little of the dialogue from one of my cute kids:

Mr. T: Mrs. Keller, if your heater is still broken you can sleep at my house tonight. My mom doesn't mind when teachers spend the night.

Me: You are so sweet! Is your house warm?

Mr. T: Well, not really, but I have a cat that would sleep with you and she keeps you really warm!

Me: Well thank you! I hope it gets fixed today so I can sleep at my house, but you are so sweet to offer!

Hours Later...

Mr. T: Mrs. Keller, do you think you are going to have to sleep at my house tonight?

Haha he melted my heart! The best part is that the day before he had showed me the scratches all over his hand from his cat :) Gotta love first graders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment