Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Pictures

Here are some pictures updates from our holidays!! They are a little out of order, but I am too impatient to move them around :)

Clayton and Amy on Beale Street!

Brent and I on Beale Street: Memphis, TN and like 30 degrees! We were definitely not anticipating that!!

With the girls at Dyer's on Beale Street. This place is AMAZING! Aren't those girls beautiful!?

Katchie and Jeff at Dyer's!

Stephanie and Val at Dyer's!

Biggie, Momma, and baby Harrison at Dyer's

Brent and I at Temple Square (Mom did you notice my favorite sweater??)

Katchie always decorates the table for our Christmas Eve and Christmas dinners!

Temple Square

We got to be in charge of the trifle this year! Isn't he handsome? :)

My fun new baking ornaments I got last year! They are so fun, I love them!!

My amazing husband replaced my old Coach purse for me :)


He got a wallet to match :) We had already picked out another wallet so he got two... now if only we had enough money to fill up both of them! :)


Our little apartment could only fit a little Christmas tree, but it was perfect! Small enough to fit all of my fun cupcake ornaments :) You know you have found a winner when he allows you to have a cupcake Christmas tree!

We went to temple square to see the lights with Jeff, Katch, Scoot, Troy, Stuart, Jessica, Clayton, and Amy!



3 comments:

  1. Um you two are a model couple! I am so so happy for you!! You deserve this! I am so glad you had such an amazing holiday!! MISS YOU AND WHEN CAN I SEE YOU!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! So glad you guys came out for Christmas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a blast, even if it was colder than normal. I only wish you could have stayed longer.

    ReplyDelete