Friday, March 4, 2011

24

So I turned 24 last month!! It was a great birthday! I love how when you are young, birthdays on Sundays seem to suck, but it is great as a grown up because you get to relax all day!!

Haha I love how this is the first picture! These first few pics I look awful! But my mom and dad's present came and I had to take pictures when I opened it, so I apologize (I know you are only supposed to put good pictures of yourself on your blog, so I am breaking some rules I am sure)!
They got me these miniature dessert dishes with a Libby's cookbook full of fun mini desserts!! They are so cute!! I will post soon of the cute desserts I made with them! :)




I may have a slight obsession with cardigans... :) Thanks all of you who fed into my addiction!! I love it!!

We had dinner at Brent's parents house, it was very yummy!! It was Big Brent, Ann, Carly and Dave, Addie, Brent and I, Katchie, and Clayton and Amy! It was fun to have all of my local family together!! Wish all of my fam coulda been there though!!

A pic with Clayton and Amy! Sorry Katch... I looked sick in the picture of the two of us... but I love you!

Laser Hair Removal!! WOO HOO!! I have the best hubby ever!! I can't wait!

Isn't that cupcake wrapping paper the cutest?!

Love the earrings Momma and Biggie!

One of the best parts of teaching 1st grade is that they get even more excited about your birthday than you do!! So I made some homemade funfetti cupcakes to take to school :) They were wonderful!! The orange and green were to represent my old favorite colors and the purple and pink are for my new ones ;)


Thanks so much for all of the emails, texts, phone calls, gifts, and birthday wishes everyone!! My birthday was so great! 24 is going to be a great year! Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday MaryRose! You always look great, even in the first pictures!! Dessert glasses... such a good gift for a baking chef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! You ALWAYS look cute! I don't think you could take a bad picture if you tried! I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday, you deserve it! And I'm excited to see pics of what you made! The mini dessert-ware is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL!!! You are gorgeous in every picture. I LOVE the mini dessert recipe book and glasses! I want laser hair removal. I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE HAD SUCH A GREAD BDAY!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete