Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here We Come

I have been waiting for this day for a long long time. We got our letter today that my sealing cancellation went through and that Brent and I will be able to be sealed on June 15th. I cannot imagine a better way to celebrate our first anniversary. Thank you so much to all of you who have been so supportive of us through everything. You will never truly know how much it has meant. Haha now I just have to deal with all of my kids asking me why I have been crying :)



3 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful, Mary Rose!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You deserve all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! We know you have been through a lot these past couple of years and we couldn't be happier for you both! We love you tons!!!! Congrats sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome news! i'm so happy for you both! sending lots of love your way!! xox

    ReplyDelete