Thursday, March 10, 2011

I. Love. Dessert.

Let's be honest, anyone who knows me knows of my obsession with baking and desserts... this was the funnest gift that my mom and dad gave me for my birthday! Aren't these little desserts so stinking cute!! I had a blast! I think the jello was my favorite though, it looked so great!!





Now this is my other obsession lately... chocolate dipped pretzels... We made them a few weeks in a row at Brent's parents' house, and each time they don't last more than an afternoon because they are so good! This chocolate Ann gets (Guittard Old Dutch) makes the most amazing chocolate pretzels and strawberries!! I have been practically begging Brent to go buy me a 10 lb bar of this chocolate so I can make them at home and not use all of Ann's!! He went and got it today and I am SO excited!!




2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....yummy! They all look so pretty! And delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so good! i'm impresed with your ability to make dessert. when i make it, half the batter/ingredients go in my mouth before they end up looking anything like a final product.
    i've been thinking about you and we need to meet up! you look great, as usual! xox

    ReplyDelete